Monday, November 9, 2009

First Experiences

Over the past couple months I have stepped into a lot of first experiences. Over the past couple of weeks I've wanted to put together a fan made video of Eric Northman from True Blood. I love the Sookie Stackhouse series as well as the HBO True Blood series. I had several people encourage me to give it a try, @truebldtwilight being the biggest...er... instigator... and @80slovertiff not far behind... There are others too.. you know who you are!

Anyway, using every excuse I could think of, I dragged my feet until finally I took a deep breath and decided to make this video for myself. I hate not finishing something... Also, I am trying to encourage another to write fanfiction *wink* and had to prove my own advice.

So without further ado, here it is... Please comment.




6 comments:

Honolulu Girl-Suz said...

I don't know what you were worried about. It's awesome! I'll post on Wednesday and link back to this post. You did a great job and as long as it's fun for you, keep making more. There are tons of Rob videos out there and not enough Eric. *hugs*

HungryVampire said...

@HG You don't have to link back to here.. you can just embed if you want... No sweat!! I am glad you like it. Your encouragement means a lot!

I've been petitioned to do a Rob video... Haha! We'll see!

There are so many people like yourself who are so damn creative... hard to work next to it. But I did have fun!

Thank you! I <3 U

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love it! Well done babe!
-Claudine-

Anonymous said...

Great job sis... especially like how well the ending works with the song. I knew you could do it. And NO I am not writing a fic yet!

Fire Crotch said...

Love it!

Duct Cleaners San Diego said...

Great ppost