Monday, October 5, 2009

Are YOU Addicted to Blogging?

So, I am reading ONE of my favorite blogs today. Through that blog, I found a "How Addicted to Blogging Are You?" badge. Of course, I HAD to click on it. Damn.... I shouldn't have... because... Now I know the truth!

My fav authors on this blog (at least one of them) took the quiz and somehow ranked 77%. (*whispers* I don't think she was honest... Just sayin'.) I took it twice... The first time, I guessed at how many blogs I read in my reader. I also guessed at how much time I spend reading said blogs... (*shh don't tell my boss!*) I ranked a 78%. Ok, so I am feelin' proud that I one up'd this author... Doesn't make me better then her... She blogs a lot more than me and she has a specific subject that she blogs about. She's got a higher reader count too... 

Ok, so I took the quiz again... This time I COUNTED my feeds. I did not count the blogs I peruse that are not in my reader. You know the ones that you click on inside the blogs you do keep track of....

Here's my score!
81%

So there you go... 

 

No comments: